Global reach, higher impact
International Journal of Medical Sciences
Journal of Cancer
Journal of Genomics
Journal of Bone and Joint Infection (JBJI)
Journal of Biomedicine
Postdoctoral Fellowship and Associateship in the Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS), University of Macau (UM)
FHS, UM invites applications for the following two types of postdoctoral positions:
- UM Macao Postdoctoral Fellowship (Class A, MOP40,000/month)
- UM Postdoctoral Associateship (Class B, MOP28,000/month)
- PhD degree holders who have graduated within 2 years, or PhD students who are expected to graduate within 3 months from the application date;.
- Applicants should have achieved outstanding academic records, including academic awards, publications etc. in his/her previous research experience;
- Class A applicants should graduate from top ranked universities or disciplines (i.e. Top 200 ranked universities listed in the THE/QS ranking, or those listed under the Double First-Class Initiatives and Programs in Mainland China. This is not required for Class B).
Application Procedures and Deadline
Applicants should visit https://career.admo.um.edu.mo for more details, and apply ONLINE on or before the below deadlines:
- 1st batch: on or before 15/02/2019
- 2nd batch: on or before 15/05/2019
Applicants MUST indicate the full name of the Postdoctoral Research Advisor (UM Faculty member) and the Faculty/Institute that he/she has contacted in Part VI) Additional Information in the application system.
For any enquiries, please contact Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office
at email@example.com. Website: https://www.um.edu.mo/research/
Tel: +853 8822 4388 /
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Information regarding professors in Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Macau, and their research directions can be found through the following link: https://fhs.um.edu.mo/staff/academic-staff/
Prof. Chuxia Deng’ publications since 2002 can be found using the following two links. You can please also apply to the positions in his lab.