Int J Biol Sci 2022; 18(5):2184-2185. doi:10.7150/ijbs.70911 This issue
1. Department of Hepatobiliary and Pancreas Surgery, Jilin University First Hospital, Changchun, China.
2. Genetic Engineering Laboratory of PLA, Institute of Military Veterinary Medicine, Academy of Military Medical Sciences, Changchun, China.
3. Department of Gastrointestinal Colorectal Surgery, China-Japan Union hospital of Jilin University, Changchun, China.
4. Department of Pathophysiology, College of Basic Medicine Sciences, Jilin University, Changchun, China.
5. Key Laboratory of Zoonosis Research, Ministry of Education, College of Veterinary Medicine, Jilin University.
6. Ruminant Diseases Research Center, College of Life Sciences, Shandong Normal University, Jinan, China.
*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Corrected-article in Int J Biol Sci, Volume 16, 2612
In our paper , the images of invaded BxPC-3 cells in Figure 2F, SW1990 cells in figure 5C and migrated SW1990 cells in figure 5B shared overlapped fields with images in other groups due to mis-paste. The Fig. 2 and Fig. 5 should be corrected as below. On account of either misused pictures didn't change the invasion or migrated abilities of indicated cells, we confirm the mistakes wouldn't affect the results and conclusions of our article. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that the errors may have caused.
Corrected images for original Figure 2F.
Corrected images for original Figure 5B and C.
1. Zhang J, Gao S, Zhang Y, Yi H, Xu M, Xu J. et al. MiR-216a-5p inhibits tumorigenesis in Pancreatic Cancer by targeting TPT1/mTORC1 and is mediated by LINC01133. International journal of biological sciences. 2020;16:2612-27
Corresponding authors: Feng Wei, Jilin University First Hospital of, Changchun, China; E-mail: wei_fengedu.cn, Fax: +86-431-88782535; or Yan Liu, Academy of Military Medical Sciences, Changchun, China, E-mail: liu820512com, Fax: +86-431-86985522.