Int J Biol Sci 2021; 17(3):913-914. doi:10.7150/ijbs.59031 This issue
A novel vehicle-like drug delivery 3D printing scaffold and its applications for a rat femoral bone repairing in vitro and in vivo: Erratum
1. Laboratory for Advance Lubricating Materials, Shanghai Advanced Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 201210, China.
2. Department of Orthopedics, Fengxian District Central Hospital Affiliated of Shanghai University of Medicine&Health Sciences, 279 zhouzhu road, Shanghai 220120, People's Republic of China.
3. School of Materials Science and Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai 201804, China.
4. School of Life Science & Chemical Technology, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore 599489
5. Graduate School, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
6. Department of Pediatrics, Maternal and Child Health Hospital of Zaozhuang City, Shandong, China.
*The first authors contributed equally to this work
Wang H, Deng Z, Chen J, Qi X, Pang L, Lin B, Adib YTY, Miao N, Wang D, Zhang Y, Li J, Zeng X. A novel vehicle-like drug delivery 3D printing scaffold and its applications for a rat femoral bone repairing in vitro and in vivo: Erratum. Int J Biol Sci 2021; 17(3):913-914. doi:10.7150/ijbs.59031. Available from https://www.ijbs.com/v17p0913.htm
Corrected-article in Int J Biol Sci, Volume 16, 1821