Int J Biol Sci 2021; 17(15):4517. doi:10.7150/ijbs.67971 This issue
1. Institute of Glycobiological Engineering, School of Laboratory Medicine and Life Sciences, Wenzhou Medical University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
2. Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory of Medical Genetics, Key Laboratory of Laboratory Medicine, Ministry of Education, China, School of Laboratory Medicine and Life Sciences, Wenzhou Medical University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
3. Hangzhou Medical College, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
4. Present address: The First Affiliated Hospital of Henan University
#These authors contributed equally to this work.
Corrected-article in Int J Biol Sci, Volume 15, 169
In our paper , the image of invaded MDA-MB-231 cells with empty vector transfection (shRNA-NC) in Figure 3C was mis-pasted. The image of invaded MDA-MB-231 cells (Mock) was accidentally used for “shRNA-NC” in Figure 3C. Neither the interpretation nor the conclusion of this work is affected by this error. Figure 3C should be corrected as follows.
Down-regulation of GALNT6 inhibited the migration and invasion capacity of MDA-MB-231 cells. (A) Wound healing assay and quantification analysis showed that knockdown of GALNT6 significantly inhibited cell migration in MDA-MB-231cells. (B) Transwell migration assay and quantification analysis showed that knockdown of GALNT6 significantly inhibited cell migration in MDA-MB-231 cells. (C) Matrigel invasion assay and quantification analysis showed that knockdown of GALNT6 greatly inhibited invasive abilities of MDA-MB-231 cells. (D-E) Nude mice (n = 5 per group) were injected with 1 × 107 MDA-MB-231 cells (Mock, shRNA-NC or shRNA-T6) via the venous plexus of the eye. After 4 weeks, the mice were sacrificed under anesthesia. (D) The lungs were subjected to Bouin's fixation and photographed. A representative of the experiments is shown. Visible lung metastases nudes were counted. (E) The sections of lungs were stained with H&E. Data are expressed as means ± SEM. *P < 0.05 and **P < 0.01.
1. Mao Y, Zhang Y, Fan S, Chen L, Tang L, Chen X. et al. GALNT6 Promotes Tumorigenicity and Metastasis of Breast Cancer Cell via β-catenin/MUC1-C Signaling Pathway. Int J Biol Sci. 2019;15(1):169-182 doi:10.7150/ijbs.29048
Corresponding author: Xiaoming Chen, Institute of Glycobiological Engineering/School of Laboratory Medicine and Life Sciences, Wenzhou Medical University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, 325035, China. Tel: 086-577-86699651; Fax: 086-577-86689717; E-mail: xmcedu.cn